Certified Electronic Diplomas and Certificates Overview
Fordham University now offers Certified Electronic Diplomas and Certificates (CeDiploma/CeCertificate).
Watch an Overview video to learn more.
Fordham University is providing the Class of 2020 with a complimentary digital version of their diploma. The digital diploma can be shared via social media and can also be shared electronically with employers. Non-Law students requiring further assistance, can email the University Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org. Law School students' inquiries should be emailed to email@example.com.
- More than a paper credential
- An official, secure and verifiable PDF version of your accomplishment
- Different from a transcript
- Unlimited sharing with family, friends, employers and social media.
- Proof of education with only the important details.
- Simple for employers to read and understand.
- Better than an eDiploma
- Each credential provides a unique 12-digit CeDiD.
- The CeDiD allows for instant proof of your accomplishment using Validation Services.
- Enhances your resume
- Expedite the verification process by providing your CeDiD and validation URL on your resume.
Credential Validation Demo
- Each CeDiploma and/or CeCertificate can be independently validated here by future employers, State Government Licensing Agencies and any other entity that wishes to validate your achievement.
- The document is digitally signed and encrypted, providing greater trust and acceptance.
- For security reasons, the electronic credential cannot be printed.
Note: A credential may not be available for all conferral dates.
For additional information about the Certified Electronic Credential and its features, please visit cecredentialtrust.com
CeCredential Trust®, CeDiploma®, CeCertificate® and CeDiD® are registered trademarks | CeCredential™ and TruSeal™ are trademarks | Validation Services is patent pending